This Year’s walk-in Flu Clinics
If you are over 65 or suffer from asthma, diabetes, respiratory disease, liver disease, kidney disease, heart disease, have a weak immune system, have had a stroke or are pregnant, it is recommended that you have a flu vaccination.
This year we will be running our usual Walk-in Flu clinics at both our Sainsbury’s and Boundary House sites.
Just come to the appropriate surgery, no need for an appointment, on any of the following dates:
Boundary House site
- Tuesday 24th September 8:30am – 5:00pm
- Wednesday 25th September 8:30am – 5:00pm
Please note: The above clinics will be open to eligible over 16s only.
- Saturday 12th October 9:30am – 12:00pm
Due to issues with supply of vaccine, we will be unable to administer vaccines to under 18s at this clinic.
- Saturday 9th November 9:30am – 12:00pm
- Saturday 30th November 9:30am – 12:00pm
Please note: These clinics will be open to all eligible adults and children