We are looking for a hard-working and enthusiastic administrator to work 16 hours a week – Tuesday – Friday 9:00am – 1:00pm. Upwards of £8 an hour depending on experience. Previous experience within a similar role would be advantageous however not essential.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
- To retrieve medical records and assist the completion of medical/insurance records – book appointments.
- Photocopy of notes, post.
- Forward documents relating to Child Protection from Children Social Services to GP’s and ensure all relevant information is added to the patient record.
- To receive incoming and initiate outgoing telephone calls in order to facilitate timely and appropriate communications with others, taking messages and dealing with appropriate queries.
- Secretarial support
- Scan patient-related documents onto patient’s medical record and any additional information about the source of the document.
Previous applicants need not apply.
Job Type: Part-time
Closing date – 31/01/2019
Maternity cover GP required – Berkshire Area (with a view to a permanent salaried position)
- Bracknell – Berkshire
- Ideal for newly qualified GP
- £9,000 per session, per year, plus contribution to indemnity
- 6-8 sessions per week including share of duty doctor, no Mondays
We are looking for a Maternity Cover Locum from November 2018 – November 2019 with a view to full-time employment.
This is a great opportunity to work with a practice that is truly forward thinking, dynamic and dedicated to offering lots of career progression and training opportunities. We have recently merged with another local practice and through this hope to tackle the issues facing General Practice and to reduce GP workload. You will also benefit from the support of our extensive experienced clinical and admin teams. The practice also prides itself on exceptional patient care.
This is initially a 12 month role from November 2018, with a strong possibility of a permanent post at the end of the 12 months (although not guaranteed).
The surgery –
- Extremely forward-thinking practice based across 3 sites
- GP Training practice with 2 GP trainers (one a programme director)
- On-site minor surgery & full LARC service
- Team of Nurses including nurse practitioners
- 20,000 patient list size
- Highly supportive environment
- Contribution to Indemnity fees
- 6 weeks’ annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
- Expanding patient list with a well-managed workload, as well a varied patient demographic
- Offering 6-8 salaried sessions, with a view to a permanent salaried role available if desired.
- Friendly and close knit team, who hold regular clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests and portfolio working
If you would like to apply or just come in for a look around and an informal chat please contact the Practice Manager, Mrs Melanie Brown, on 01344 408724.
Please send a covering letter & CV via email to:
The Practice Manager
Forest Health Group