Call us on: 01344 421364

Sick certificates

You only need a doctor’s note if you are unable to work and are ill for longer than seven calendar days. Your employer will provide you with an SC2 self-certificate form for shorter periods of illness.

Please click the Klinik link and use our Klinik system to log your request and a member of our team will be in touch with you.